You may choose to use Google Maps, or another mapping program, in order to see the cross streets necessary to access the various public parking areas located behind the businesses on Bellflower Blvd. Click the link below to download an enlarged view of the parking areas available in the PDF format. Please note: the Museum Shop on Flora Vista will not be open, there won’t be parking available there or on Flora Vista St.
- Note the green icons for parking areas and the red icons for no parking areas in the map image
- Please respect the no parking areas and private business parking lots
- Approach the HANDICAP PARKING AREA off of Oak Street, behind the Museum
- Please be courteous while driving in the residential neighborhoods
- READ ALL SIGNS before leaving your car
- CIVIC center has a very large parking garage and lots available
- Access the Civic Center from Belmont St. or Flower St.